Friday, March 1, 2013

Before and After

Since I was never blessed in the boob department and was super self-conscious about it, I always bought padded bras.  Most people are used to seeing me with a padded bra and probably never thought I was THAT small, so I took two different "before" pictures.  Here is one as people are usually used to seeing me (with the padded bra) -- please ignore the ridiculous look on my face...


See, absolutely ridiculous.  So, not bad, right?  Ok, here's a couple of my real "before" pictures.


 
Alright.  There I am in all my nonexistent glory.  This is the bra I bought to wear after surgery, so it is a TAD bit big on me in those pictures.  Now, for the first (and only up to this point) after picture I have.  I took it on my phone, so it's not all that great...but here it is.  This was about 8 hours post-surgery.
 
 
You see how the bandage at the top is curved right by my collar bone?  Yep.  It is swollen clear up there!  My boobs look a little lopsided and lumpy because of the bandages over my nipples, but you get the idea.  So there we go.  More after pictures to come later.


1 comment: